2015 Hua Fei CNC company dinner
How to choose a suitable welding positioner?
How to maintain the welding positioner?
Rescue measures for CNC cutting machine with large cutting error
How to protect a welding positioner?
How to purchase a good welding positioner?
Maintenance method of special welding chuck for positioner
How much do you know about the classification of the welding rotators?
Structure Types of Welding positioners
The 8 principles for choosing a welding positioner
Common fault problems and solutions of welding positioner
The welding chuck is an important part of the automatic welding positioner, it needs frequent maintenance and maintenance, when special circumstances occur, the frequency of welding maintenance must be increased. This can greatly extend the service life of the welding chuck and improve work productivity. The correct maintenance method of the welding chuck is as follows.
1. After the chuck is used, the welding chuck body and the slide surface must be cleaned with a tool such as a wind gun. This can ensure that the welding chuck still has good accuracy after long-term use, so regular lubrication of the welding chuck Work is very important.
2. Hit molybdenum disulfide grease (the color is black) at least once a day, and put the grease into the welding chuck nozzle until the grease overflows the jaw face or the inner hole of the welding chuck (inner hole protection sleeve and connecting nut).
3. In order to prevent the internal rust of the welding chuck, the holding force is reduced, and the workpiece cannot be clamped, so it is best to use cutting oil with an anti-rust effect. Using cutting oil can prevent the internal rust of the welding chuck.
4. When the operation is completed, the air gun or similar tools must be used to clean the welding chuck body and the slide surface.
5. Remove and clean the welding chuck at least every 6 months, keep the sliding surface of the jaws clean and lubricate, so that the life of the welding chuck is increased.
6. Check each part for cracks and wear. Cut the cast iron at least once every 2 months to thoroughly clean it. If it is seriously damaged, it should be replaced with a new one immediately.
7. Different clamping methods must be used for different workpieces. If it is used to clamp irregular workpieces, the welding chuck will be damaged.
8. When the pressure of the welding chuck is abnormal, the welding chuck is clamped under high pressure, which will reduce the service life of the welding chuck. Therefore, when the gap of the welding chuck is found to be too large, the new welding chuck must be replaced immediately.